Web Info Systems 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Project

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ideas for Project - Page 2 Empty Deana - registered??? maybe email her?

Post  KamiNel Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Ya I'm not sure about Deana either.

Keilor did she register? I also noticed the last time she posted in the classroom was for the week 2 discussion, she didn't post for the oracle assignment update. Maybe she is having an emergency or possibly dropped the class? Should we check with the teacher? I just saw that she already posted for week 3 discussion, so I have no clue...

In the last class, the teacher said, set deadlines, move on without them if they don't make them. Obviously each teacher is different but we should check in with him and let him know what is going on and see if she has told him maybe something (aka emergency or drop).

Should we shoot her an email with the website url to here again and if everyone agrees with the timeline then send that to her as well so she knows?

If so I can do that, as long as everyone is cool with the timeline that I posted in the other topic....

Thanks,
Kami

KamiNel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for Project

Post  Keilor Brown Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Yeah. She registered... I don't know, if she is still active in the class, I guess we should contact professor about it. If you would be willing to do that, and maybe shoot her an email with the link to the forum, that would be cool. If not I can do it.

Keilor Brown
Admin

https://webinfosystems2013.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Project - Page 2 Empty Yes, I will do it :)

Post  KamiNel Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes I will email her the link and the group deadlines and also email the teacher to see what he says. I posted this in the other section but in the last class we were in together, the teacher said to set deadlines if they don't meet them then move on without them. I will see how he would like us to handle it but hopefully that won't be necessary.

KamiNel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Project - Page 2 Empty Week 2 Assignment

Post  dac8149 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:20 am

Again, I am really sorry for not responding to this forum. I thought the term project was due at the end of the term. Thank you for all the hard work. What are our next steps?

Thank you
Deana

dac8149
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2